Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Trip To Washington

For Christmas, Kevin got me a Southwest giftcard so that we could all go visit my sister and her husband. They live in Renton, WA, just ouside of Seattle. We were able to spend a week there, and enjoyed it so much. I have to say, I am usually "happy to be home" after most vacations, but this time I was really bummed to be back. The weather was absolutely beautiful the whole time there (who says it ALWAYS rains in Seattle!? It was sunny every day we were there! Only sprinkled one evening!!!). This was both the boys' first time on an airplane, and they both did surprisingly well. We were pleasantly RELIEVED. Tyler's ears didn't bother him, even though he was recovering from a stubborn double ear infection. Elijah got a big kick out of it, and made lots of friends on the airplane, as he does everywhere he goes these days. They BOTH loved looking out the window, which could be hectic at times, but it all worked out, and went well.
It was so fun to see Linz's "baby bump," and feel the baby kick. I really enjoyed hanging out with her and Jordan. We were able to go to the Seattle Zoo, the Space Needle, Snoqualmie Falls (a beautiful waterfall), downtown Seattle for dinner to P.F. Chang's (yummy!!) and to see where Linz works, The Ballard Locks, and even do some relaxing and Wii playing. :) There were so many pictures to choose from, I made this slideshow! Miss you guys already! Can't wait to see that belly grow bigger and BIGGER!

No comments: