Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy "Valentine's Day!"

Elijah said we needed to do a silly picture! ;)
Isn't he handsome!?
Standing in front of the fireplace at my parents made this feel like prom, lol


Yes, I realize Valentine's day was over a month ago, but Kevin and I were never able to celebrate. Since we left for our Washington trip on the 16th of February, it was too hectic of a time to try and have a Valentine's Day date anytime around then. So, we both agreed to put it off for a month, and actually be able to enjoy it. Well, last week Kevin told me he wanted to take me out on a date on Monday (meaning yesterday), so I arranged for the kids to go to my mom's. He didn't tell me where he as going to take me, which was so much fun (usually Kevin can't keep secrets- he gets way too excited!). We ended up going to The Fire House, in Sacramento. VERY romantic. VERY pricey, lol. I enjoyed the entire date very much, and wished we didn't have to be back to put kids to bed. If I wasn't still nursing Tyler it wouldn't have been a problem.. but, such is the life we lead! All in all, it was so nice to get away, and be pampered, and enjoy each other. Happy Valentine's Day, my love! I love you!

No comments: