On Saturday, the boys and I decided to clean out their little pools and fill them for some fun. We played outside all morning, and by afternoon decided it would be tons of fun to have friends over! So, I text my friend Julie... long story short, within an hour or so, we got to hang out with Julie, Kevin (her husband), and their two adorable kids, Justice, and Kayden. We had a great time. When my Kevin woke up, we all hung out and ended up having pizza for dinner together. Our kids enjoy playing together (they're VERY close in age), and some adult interaction during the day was a special treat for ME! :) Can't wait to all hang out again!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love the pics.. We had such a great time!! Can't wait to get together again and hang out. I love our convos. You amaze me, woman!
Post a Comment