Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcome Baby Brayden!!!

For those who keep up on this blog, I'm sure you're anxious how my crazy week went, and trust me-- I'm organizing pictures and videos to try and post as soon as possible. But FIRST and FOREMOST, my sister had her baby today!!! Her water broke around 11p.m. last night, and she went in to the hospital. She took a while to dialate, but ended up starting to push around 9:30a.m. this morning. She pushed for a good 4 hours, and the Dr even tried suctioning him out, but unfortunately she ended up having to have a C-Section. Praise the Lord though- everything went smoothly, and mom and baby are doing well! His name is Brayden Wyatt Seiber, and he weighed in at 7 lbs. 11oz, and is 20 1/4 in long. Congratulations Jordan and Lindsay-- your little blessing from the Lord has finally arrived! You two are going to make GREAT parents! I can't WAIT to see him!!! :)

BEFORE (How cute is that belly!?!?!)

AFTER (Isn't he adorable!? These are cell phone pics)

On another note-- I'd like to wish my friend Julie a VERY VERY Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic day! Looking forward to celebrating with you tomorrow! Happy Birthday, Julie! Love ya! ;)

No comments: