I've been hearing rats again underneath our house, and in the walls in certain areas at night (I know that sounds INCREDIBLY gross, but for those who've never dealt with this before, I hear it actually happens quite often to homeowners!). It is SUCH a creepy sound to hear them. As I've said before, we live right behind a big empty field, and behind that is a levee-- so rats are definitely present in our neighborhood. So, me hearing them meant Kevin needed to go under the house and put out some rat poison. Elijah and Tyler BOTH were interested in following him under the house (no thank you- not even if you paid me!!!), and Elijah ended up being a HUGE help. Kevin pointed where to put it, and Elijah did it all! Tyler was under there for about 60 seconds or so, and didn't grasp the concept of ducking very well. After knocking his forehead twice, he wanted out (which I was relieved!). So glad that the rats will soon be GONE! :)
Getting ready to go under... see how low and small that entrance is!?








1 comment:
We had rats at our old apartment complex. One night we were in the spa and saw one scaling the building - Creepy!!!
If it makes you feel any better a friend of ours has problems with raccoons in their attic! Now I've really heard it all.
Post a Comment