Wednesday nights Elijah earns extra "Awana Bucks" when he dresses up according to the particular theme for that night. Two Wednesdays before Thanksgiving (as they had the night before Thanksgiving off), was Pilgrim Night. I couldn't have been more stumped. Then I happened to get an e-mail with fall craft ideas, and "how to make a pilgrim hat" happened to be one of them. Each boy made one, but Tyler refused to take a picture in his, lol. Elijah enjoyed making it, and was excited to wear it to Awanas. ;)Thursday, December 10, 2009
Pilgrim Night
Wednesday nights Elijah earns extra "Awana Bucks" when he dresses up according to the particular theme for that night. Two Wednesdays before Thanksgiving (as they had the night before Thanksgiving off), was Pilgrim Night. I couldn't have been more stumped. Then I happened to get an e-mail with fall craft ideas, and "how to make a pilgrim hat" happened to be one of them. Each boy made one, but Tyler refused to take a picture in his, lol. Elijah enjoyed making it, and was excited to wear it to Awanas. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment