Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Katie's Baby Shower

Okay, let me first start by apologizing for not posting sooner! As most can relate, we've been battling sickness here in the Hess house, first Kevin, then Elijah, then me. Thank the good Lord above-- so far Tyler hasn't gotten anything! Elijah and I are still battling the cough (you know the kind- it lingers FOREVER!), but other than that we are feeling great. Now that I feel among the living again, I can update ya on things that have gone on recently. On Saturday the 7th, I was able to attend my good friend Katie's baby shower. She is due to have a little boy on December 25. It was SOO much fun seeing her and her ADORABLE belly! Kevin's brother Kyle was super sweet and watched the boys for me so I could attend the shower- thanks again Kyle, you're amazing! ;) I am so excited to meet your precious little boy, Katie, and wish you guys lived closer. But, I won't complain, at least you're in a reasonable driving distance... praying for you and your little one often, and hope to see you again soon! Love ya girlie!
You are so beautiful Katie!
Me, Katie and Steph

No comments: