Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kevin's Brave Adventure

This last weekend I was fortunate enough to fly up to WA to meet my new nephew, Brayden. This meant Kevin was going to have 4 days alone with the boys. This would be a first for us all. He decided he wanted to take them camping. At first I thought, "You're CRAZY!" Although, after thinking about it, I decided that it probably would be easier on him to have them out camping then to be cooped up at home. At home they would've been reminded of me more (as I am usually the one doing many of their normal routines), whereas camping they'd have plenty of new places to explore, and things to do. Needless to say they had a blast, and the boys did great for Kevin. I made Kevin promise to camp only where we've had cell phone service in the past, and so they went to Dillon Beach. I was able to talk to all my boys daily, which was nice. And they all slept wonderfully in our new 5th wheel, which I admit I was EXTREMELY jealous that I was not apart of the first camping trip in our new trailer- but how could I complain when I was getting to do something I really wanted to do!? Ryan, Mark and Nora also went with them. (Kudos to Mark as well for braving a weekend alone with Nora- I think that's so great!) :)

The boys were excited to get down to the beach for some fun!

Tyler now says "Cheese!" for pictures
Fun in the sand
Isn't Nora a cutie!?!?
Ryan brought a shovel, and him, Mark and Kevin took turns digging this masterpiece, haha
Their campsite-- there's our new 5th wheel! Better lookin, eh?
Elijah was brave enough to hold a crab! I'm surprised...
Tyler practically squeezed one to death... I'm NOT surprised, lol!
Elijah took this of Kevin-- isn't he so handsome!?
Elijah and Ryan hanging out in the trailer
Tyler playing in the trailer
Elijah enjoyed climbing the rocks- it's hard to tell, but he's up pretty high Kevin said
Tyler cheesin' it so cute
The boys took turns crawling in and out of this cave, or "tunnel" according to Elijah

No comments: