I have some catching up to do!! Well, let me first announce that we sold our trailer. It was good to us, and we definitely got our money's worth (it was a 1978!!!). When the fridge went out on it last summer, Kevin and I began considering getting a new one. All year we've been camping with either ice chests or blocks of ice, which had worked out nicely, but hasn't been the most convenient. Well, long story short it all fell into place for us. We sold ours to a random person who left a note on our door one day saying they were interested (we didn't even have a for sale sign on it!), and bought Kelly's parents' 5th wheel, which is amazing. Literally too good to be true for us... we feel so spoiled. I'll admit though it was sad seeing our clunker go. The heater, fridge, and oven didn't work, but it was our very first trailer. We got that when Elijah was a newborn, and took him camping at one month old. It has many fun memories. But, I know our new one will have even more! :)
This is the couch area of the old trailer, which folded into a king-size bed
The kitchen/dining area of our old trailer (and bathroom in back)This is our queen size bed in our new trailer (it's not made so it looks messy, but is super spacious) and the bathroom area





No comments:
Post a Comment