Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

It's A Boy!!!

Well, I previously posted that my sister and her husband are expecting, but she just found out what it is-- a BOY!!! I have to say, I was COMPLETELY shocked, in fact I kept telling her I didn't believe her! I just knew and my mind was made up that she would have a girl. I've been blessed with two boys, and I figured she'd have the girls, or at least the first one. But, at her 18 week appt. the doctor was pretty sure she could see a boy! I am SOO ecstatic! I know Linz would love to have a girl, and especially the FIRST girl, and I still hope that that happens for her, but because I have two boys that this one will be close in age to, I'm excited that they'll have a boy cousin to play with! My hope is that although there's a bit of a distance between them NOW, that they will still be REALLY close throughout their lives. Tyler and the baby will only be a little over a year apart- that's hardly anything when they get older! So, all we've been praying for is a healthy, happy baby-- so even if the doctor was mistaken we're equally happy for a girl... but, for now, we're excited for a boy-- after all, boys are fun! Never thought I'd have all boys, being one of two girls, but God knows what He's doing! :) Congratulations Linz and Jordan, boy or girl I know the baby will be adorable, and you'll make great parents!

No comments: