Well, Tyler got his first hair cut on Sunday! I am so thrilled.. he needed one badly. His bangs were getting so long, and the sides were getting shaggy! Since Linz is so far away, we were going to take him to Supercuts before the wedding, but it got kinda hectic and we ran out of time. I never really liked the idea of that- I wanted the first haircut to be special. Then Sunday it dawned on me that Katie could do it while she was in town, as long as she was willing that is! :) She was excited when I brought it up, so we did it while we were hanging out together over at Mark and Steph Werdon's house. She was so patient, and careful, and did such a great job! He looks like a little boy now! ;) Thank you again, Katie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment