Saturday, January 10th, Amber Smith and Seth Peoples were united in holy matrimony here in Stockton, at the Central United Methodist Church. Amber has been my best friend since we were in the 8th grade, which totals to almost 13 fantastic years. I have known her even longer than that, as her triplet cousins lived next door to me for many years, and as children we would play together. She and I have been through many things during our friendship together, but am happy to say that she is the best friend I have ever, or will ever have. I love her like a sister. Saturday I was so blessed to witness her marry her husband, Seth, and oh how beautiful she looked! He is such a great guy, and I am so happy for the both of them. Congratulations you two! Love you guys!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment