I can't believe my boy is 4 years old... How the time flies by!!! He is such a sweet kid, who LOVES going to church, and learning about the Lord. He has such a passion for learning in general, it is so amazing to watch him excel. He also is a BALL full of energy- I don't understand how one boy can have SO much energy. He doesn't stop from the time he wakes up until the second he goes to sleep- and that's by force! For those who don't know him well, you may think I'm exaggerating, but those that DO know him-- you know I'm not exaggerating at ALL. Not even a little! He keeps me on my toes, that's for sure. God created him just the way he is, and I love him so much. God has sure taught me so many things through Elijah-- and continues to daily! ;) We are so blessed to have him in our lives, and can't even begin to explain how special he is to us. Happy Birthday, Elijah- we love you!
A small walk down memory lane...
This was me about a week before I had Elijah (August '05)



Christmas '05


No comments:
Post a Comment