Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Let's Start Painting!

So Danae was down for the weekend to help move her and Jaron's things into their new house they're renting. It's a very nice place, I'm even jealous! (They have TWO bathrooms!!!) She mentioned to me that she would be painting alone on Friday, and that Elijah was more than welcome to help paint. This made me VERY nervous, but I then decided "how bad could it be!?" He did absolutely wonderfully, and I was actually surprised that his short attention span allowed him to paint as much as he did. He had a lot of fun. Tyler was napping during our painting extravaganza, and I planned on letting him participate after he woke up. He ended up sleeping so long that he missed out, lol.
All decked out in Kevin's shirt
Danae and Elijah
She picked out "smoke blue" for their bedroom.. it came out really nice

No comments: