I am SOO super excited to report that Linz and Jordan and Brayden came to visit this last week. It was so much fun to come home from Oregon to have them here! Elijah and Tyler were finally able to meet their newest cousin, Brayden, and Elijah even held him. We had a lot of fun visiting, and decided to celebrate a week early and go to Chuck-E-Cheese for Elijah's birthday (so that they would be able to attend). My mom and Dad, as well as Kyle and Kelly, Mark, Steph and Nora also came to play. We had a blast playing games, eating pizza, winning tons of tickets, and being silly of course! Brayden has grown so much since I saw him in July, and it was so neat to be able to see him again so soon. It breaks my heart that I can't see him whenever I want. I just pray that not too much time passes before our next visit! I want Brayden to know his FAVORITE auntie!!! ;) Love and miss you guys already-- it was so much fun seeing you!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment